Number of views:
Number of views:
Product serial number
Rotary kiln is the most widely used kiln for roasting active lime in the world. In many production industries such as building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, environmental protection, etc., rotary kiln equipment is widely used for mechanical, physical or chemical treatment of solid materials.
Rotary kiln active lime kiln: The lime rotary kiln has an advanced structure and stable operation. The use of our company's low-pressure vertical preheater can effectively improve the preheating effect. The preheated limestone decomposition rate can reach 30% in the kiln; use 20 -40mm fine-grained limestone; strong fuel adaptability, can burn gas, pulverized coal or mixed coal and gas; finished lime has high activity; this type of kiln is widely used in the national steel industry and chemical industry.
1. Specifications and technical characteristics of rotary kiln
1. Production capacity: 200t/d~1000 t/d. Production capacity can be adjusted within a certain range, and stable continuous production, without affecting quality and consumption indicators.
2. Limestone particle size: 20~40mm, particle size range ratio 1:2.
3. Fuel type: This type of kiln can use natural gas, coke oven gas, pulverized coal, etc. as fuel.
4. Lime products: Lime is of good quality, high activity, and the rate of lime overburning is less than 5%.
5. Heat consumption: the maximum use of heat energy, the hot air cooling lime enters the kiln to support combustion, and the heat consumption of the finished ash is not higher than 1200kcal.
6. High operating rate: continuous operation for 48 weeks per year.
7. Calcination method: countercurrent calcination to ensure full decomposition of lime. The activity of lime is greatly improved.
2. Technical features and process description
1. Technical characteristics
The lime rotary kiln has an advanced structure, and the use of our company's low-loss vertical preheater can effectively improve the preheating effect. After preheating, the decomposition rate of limestone into the kiln can reach 30%;
Lime rotary kiln calcines 20-40mm fine-grained limestone;
The lime rotary kiln adopts reliable combined flake seals, so that the air leakage coefficient is less than 10%; composite refractory materials are used to reduce radiant heat loss;
The lime rotary kiln adopts a filled, ventilated square vertical cooler, which makes the lime temperature out of the cooler 65°C+ambient temperature, which is convenient for transportation and storage, and the secondary air entering the kiln can be preheated to 700°C The above contributes to the full combustion of fuel.
The lime rotary kiln system adopts micro-negative pressure operation, and the production environment is clean and environmentally friendly.
2. Process description
The key equipment for active lime production in rotary kiln is preheater, rotary kiln and cooler.
The limestone of the production line is loaded into the silo through the loader. After vibrating and screening, the 20-40mm qualified stone is sent to the limestone silo on the top of the preheater by the feeding belt conveyor.
The stone enters the preheater, and the limestone absorbs the heat of the hot exhaust gas. The material and the airflow move in the opposite direction. The independent preheating equipment can fully exchange heat between the limestone and the material and reduce the temperature of the hot exhaust gas to below 280℃.
Limestone calcination is mainly completed in the rotary kiln. The material moves axially in the kiln and also moves radially. It is in a tumbling state. The three heat exchange methods of radiation, convection and conduction are carried out at the same time, so that the entire calcination process is very uniform.
The limestone is calcined into lime in the rotary kiln and then enters the vertical cooler. The secondary air blown in from the bottom of the cooler cools the lime. The independent cooling facility arranges the cooling air pipes evenly across the entire section, which can cool the lime to below 100°C. , The secondary air heats up and enters the kiln to participate in the combustion, and the cooled lime is uniformly discharged through the vibrating feeder.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Add: No.6 Xinhua Road, Shijiazhuang equipment manufacturing base
- Mob website -